Wednesday, December 13, 2006

13. del.icio.us

I like the aspect of being able to connect all the favourites I tag from computers at various locations e.g. home, work friends ect..

I've joined del.icio.us and tagged some of my favourite sites to view when I want. I was able to view the most popular and recent postings.
Here are some:

earlier later » showing all 4 items
Manage multiple libraries in iTunes 7
edit / delete
... saved by 38 other people ... 1 min ago
Yahoo! Mail - The best web-based email!
edit / delete
... saved by 121 other people ... 3 mins ago
BOOKSLING - New BookNerd Gadget
edit / delete
... saved by 73 other people ... 4 mins ago
Articles
edit / delete
... saved by 225 other people ... 6 mins ago
if(Mp3.go) Mp3.go()
« earlier later » showing all 4 items
document.write(' ')

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home