Wednesday, January 03, 2007

23. Summarize your thoughts about this program on your blog

I've finally made it. At the start of this program I thought I'll give this a go even if I went part-way, hopefully I would've learnt something. Well, I've come all the way and I'm now not affraid to try things that I not sure of.

I found that I was more comfortable doing the program from home as I could concentrate more without interuptions. Also, it took a long... time to do each one.

I think I enjoyed learning about WIKIS. It was much more user friendly than I thought. I'm not so affraid of that word now. YouTube was fun too. I think I'll visit that one again.

I have a funny feeling that Learning 2.0 is only 'the tip of the iceberg', there is a lot more to come...........

1 Comments:

At 1:59 PM, Blogger yplearning said...

Congratulations on completing the Learning 2.0 Program, Great Job! Keep on blogging and inspiring others.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home